DIRECTIONS

Everything underlined is a LINK to a person or organization's e-mail or Web site.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I will not be at LFC tomorrow

Dearest friends - I made a mistake (so what else is new?) and my train for D.C. leaves tomorrow, not Friday. Sooo... I'll not be in tomorrow, but chugging/dieseling/clicketty-clacking my way to Union Station during our lesson time.

I will not be there next Tuesday either, but unless something horrible happens I'll be home Thursday morning in time to saddle up the Rolls-Kanardly for Chicago. Those of you who normally come on Tuesday, but want to secure a one-time Thursday spot, call Doug 773-779-7059 and tell him I said I'd try to be there about 2:00 but probably won't get there until 2:30. Take any open spot until and including 9PM.

Imagine! A real vacation! My first in two years.

David James

Posted via email from 10936 Western Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment